Saturday, October 29, 2005

My Girls

I love my girls! You know who you are!

Thank you to those who have listened to me and put up with all my woes.

Thank you for taking me out and making me laugh so that I don't sit and cry.

Thank you for seeing life through my eyes these days and getting frustrated with me.

Thank you for praying for me more than I pray for myself.

Thank you for all the kind words, hugs, and true support.

Thank you for tearing up when you know that my heart is breaking.

Thank you for getting that look in your eyes and smile on your faces when you think about my time to share my baby news.

Thank you for the phone calls, emails, chats, notes, presents, invites, evenings, and time!

Thank you for just letting me be me and still loving me in the end.

I love my girls. KISSES!!!

1 comment:

Iris said...

Isn't that an amazing thing about friends? They know us...really know us...and in the end they still love us. What an amazing blessing. (((hugs)))