Monday, February 16, 2009

Grab My Belly and Waddle

Here's a little fast catch up!

I have started to feel the babies move. Not as often as I would like but there are little rolls and pops and moves. This weekend I swear I felt a flick like a kick. I am ready to feel them more. It puts my mind at ease. I have been feeling overwhelmed. I have to work hard to keep my thoughts positive.

On the weekends I don't leave my bed much. The week at work is a killer. This is where the belly and waddle comes into play. I have found on the weekend I feel great. Rested, comfortable. Sleep is even good, especially since I crash so early. During the week it is the opposite. With all the walking I do things hurt, and cause major pressure. I find myself waddling. Everyone laughs and reminds me how early it is. There is nothing I can do about it. I am a teacher. I walk. In my classroom I sit but to get the kids from one place to the next I have to walk. I noticed it last night. I haven't had pressure since I have stayed in bed all weekend. Grumps went out last night so I found myself going up and down the stairs a lot. By the end of the evening the pressure was back. Too many stairs.

I started my twin registry. OVERWHELMING!!! I still haven't decided on cribs. The secret reason, afraid I will get back news at my next appointment (today) or at our big u/s (next week). My first shower is the last Friday of March. OH MY!

I am tired of the 8 baby jokes I hear at work EVERY DAY~

I started purging my house but am not even close.

My belly is getting big (18 weeks on Wed.). It isn't huge but it is there.

I guess I could go on and on but will stop. I actually have some posts working in my head that I plan to type up. I will hold them throughout the week so you aren't bombarded with 4 in one day.

4 comments:

Curly said...

That pressure is the worst! I can't imagine how it must feel with two in there. I would love to see you waddle.

HereWeGoAJen said...

Sleeping afterwards feels so great, when you can sleep in any position you want. I find myself poking Matt at night and saying "look, I'm sleeping on my back again!"

Twice Blessed said...

I didn't feel T & R until 21 weeks. I can help with your registry my friend! It feels like you need 2 of everything..and sorry to say but it's mostly true. Make sure I get an invite to at least one of your showers...ask me anything and I'll give you the scoop!

Anonymous said...

i can't really believe that i am with my Ex-Husband back after when he broke up with me with 4 kids i thank Dr Atakpo of (dratakpospelltemple@gmail.com) for helping me getting back my man back, My Name is Mrs Rhona Cole i am from England and my man name is Mr Alan Cole, my happiness turn to bitterness,my joy turn to sorrow,my love turn to hate when my husband broke up with me last week,i was so frustrated and i could not know what next to do again, i was so unthinkable and i could not concentrate any more, i love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him broke up with me so that he can be able to get marry to the other lady and this lady i think cast a spell on my husband to make him hate me and my kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for,I cry all day and night for God to send me a helped to get back my man until i went to Westmoreland to see a friend and who was having he same problem with me but she latter got her Husband back and i asked her how she was able to get her husband back and she told me that their was a powerful spell caster in Africa name DR ATAKPO that he help with love spell in getting back lost lover's back and i decided to contacted the same Dr Atakpo and he told me what is needed to be done for me to have my man back and i did it although i doubted it but i did it and the Dr told me that i will get the result after 24hours, and he told me that my husband was going to call me by 9pm in my time and i still doubted his word, to my surprise my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much Oh My God i was so happy, and today i am happily with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one good family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr Atakpo of dratakpospelltemple@gmail.com, he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that good spell casters still exist and Dr Atakpo is one of the good spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are there and your lover is turning you down, or you have your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore contact the powerful spell caster Dr Atakpo on his email: dratakpospelltemple@gmail.com and he will answer you, i am a living testimony and i will continue to testify of his goodness in my family,he turn my family to paradise and today we are all happy together Dr Atakpo i say thank you in one million times thanks Dr.