Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Breathing Air Again

by Robbie Seay Band



This song touched me deep inside. It is what I want to do. I want to breath again. I want to enjoy my life, my husband, my friends, ME!

There are days I feel like I can barely breath. I am just floating by. The other day we went to K's pool to enjoy the day. Grumps played with Little Man for hours in the water. Never complaining but laughing as if he were 3 1.2 too. I held Chunks and thought about if my angel were here they would be playmates. It was a wonderful day but I wanted to float away. I laid in the pool floating hearing only my breathing thinking about my life. I am tired of dwelling on what I don't have and enjoy what I do have.

I know I will have moments of gasping for air from time to time. A year ago I was just finding out I was pregnant. Our miscarriage date is coming up in a month. I know those days will be hard but I can't live there all the time.

I am back to my walks. Listening to uplifting music while I pray for others and will the fat away off my butt. Grumps and I have been spending more quality time together. We payed dominoes for hours the other night on our deck listening to great music, laughing, and enjoying the night. I have been spending more time with friends. I LOVE MY FRIENDS! I even called my MIL the other day. I knew she needed a little pick me up. I gave her an hour of my time. I just want to live my life like this song this summer.

I want to breath again!

10 comments:

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Sunny, what a refreshing post.

You've reminded me to breathe consciously.

Such a simple thing that we take for granted.

Happy summer day!!

jill b said...

I love you and hope you had as much fun as I did on our outing yesterday - wine and friends are a wonderful combo :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Sunny! I've been wanting to say something like that for a while, but I knew you would have to come to that place yourself. I'm glad you're there! Enjoy the good things that life has to offer you!

Maygy said...

Beautiful song - and a touching post. Thanks, Sunny!

tracey said...

thought of you today. took a DEEP breath on your behalf. love you.

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for sharing!!

GLouise said...

yes, me, too!

Christy said...

Beautiful song . . . and so perfectly fitting. You will breathe again my friend, you will.

Curly said...

Beautiful song. Breathe it all in and enjoy.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Sweetie, I hear what you're saying about the breathing. I hope you catch your breath this summer.