Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Charting Game

I am back from my travels for awhile. I am very glad to be home. Not having alone time just about kills me. I have to work very hard to stay a nice person.

Now that I am back home I am playing the charting game. Have any of you played this game before? I check my temperature every morning and then plug it in to my chart on Fertility Friend. I then sit back and watch. I have ovulated FINALLY!!! Now I am in the 2 week wait. I am just shocked because my temperature is still up and today I should have started my period. Yes, you heard that right. Usually it does a nice little drop.

My hopes are trying very hard to stay under control. We didn't really optimize our baby making time this month. I feel Aunt Flow creeping up on me. My boobs also feel broken.

I HATE this stupid game~! I try very hard not to talk about it with others. It is like as soon as I speak my hopes or fears out loud during the this game time, the game ends with Aunt Flow. Tomorrow will be the big day. If my temperature is still up I will test. I am trying very hard to keep my mind off the game today.