Monday, May 19, 2008

I Want to ...

BLOG!

I so want to blog. I have had posts swimming around for days. Today in the shower (my thinking place) I planned a couple. But here is my problem. My only time I am truly alone to blog (I can't blog with others around) is LATE at night. By then I have no desire or truly the clear thoughts to blog.

SO unless I get to be alone soon you will have to wait on my thoughts for a couple of weeks. Here's a sneak preview.

Hometown Life
Memory Lane with the Boyfriends
Your Place in the Family
Always Waiting
and more.

I will leave you with what I have truly enjoyed lately.

Fried catfish, hush puppies and cheese grits
buttermilk pie
pecans
pralines
old quilts
old baby clothes
facebook HA!!!

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Ah, now I am looking forward to hearing about all of these topics.

dmarie said...

Hush puppies and cheese grits! YUM. I have no idea what buttermilk pie it though? Gotta look that one up.