Monday, January 28, 2008

Holding My Breath

I have been here, hiding for the past little bit. I have been reading blogs and commenting on only a few. This 2ww is hard.

I love the first couple of weeks of my cycle. I love the shots, pills and doc visits. It makes me feel proactive. Now all I feel is ick.

Yellow and blue makes green. That's what happens when you use progesterone and estrogen up the 'girl' twice a day. I hate the green. I hate how it makes me feel pregnant. My boobs are bigger than Dolly's right now. I have them squished into my bra. They are more than painful. Of course I think, I might be pregnant. Truthfully, it is from the stupid green!!!!

Wednesday is the day I can finally breathe again. I should get the phone call sometime in the early afternoon. I had thought about testing early. Trying to push that idea out of my head. Instead I am going to have them call Grumps with the results. He needs to have that experience once. It is like a knife in the gut.

Today I heard, Hold Me Jesus by Rich Mullins. It couldn't have been a more perfect time.

DC girls, You sure helped pass the time on Saturday!!! Thanks for a fun night!

19 comments:

jill b said...

I love you and am PRAYING HARD!!

Leah said...

Did you really say, "I had thought about testing early" ?? Why do you tease me so?!?! Do it, do it, do it. Pee sticks are your friend! Of course I will completely understand if you have the fortitude to abstain (although I'm in awe), and have been praying like mad that I get to do a most unattractive and ungainly happy dance on your behalf this Wednesday afternoon.

xoxo

HereWeGoAJen said...

Good luck! I will be thinking about you.

Meghan said...

I am so impressed by your ability to stay away from those torture devices. I wish I had the strength.

So hoping for you tomorrow. And I like the idea of having them call the man...they should know what we go through! And this way he'll get to tell you the fantastic news...not some stupid nurse ;)

Shelby said...

Best of luck tomorrow! I'll be hoping hard for you! And it's genius to have them call your hubby. Then he can figure out how to tell you, whether it's good or bad. I'm hoping for only good news though!!

Anonymous said...

Stay away from the sticks!! That's a great idea to have them call your husband ... why didn't I ever think of that?

tracey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tracey said...

love you like a fat kid loves cake. praying for great things.

Lea Bee said...

augh! no testing yet!!! i can't take the anticipation. i will start testing before transfer to make up for it :).

hoping the outcome is wonderful.

Melissa said...

I'm holding my breath with you and praying lots for you!

Curly said...

Gosh, I hope Grumps comes home with good news. I'm praying.

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I am crossing my fingers and holding my breath for you guys tomorrow.

Wordgirl said...

Oh is today the day?


Oh please, please, please...

And in my own way, praying...


Pam

Kristen said...

I've got all my fingers crossed and I'm praying hard for a good result tomorrow! XOXO

Shelby said...

Thinking of you today!!

Liz said...

It was nice to meet you on Saturday night. I am thinking of you today and hoping for good news.

Anonymous said...

ANXIOUSLY awaiting to hear your news today. You and Grumps deserve this so so so much!!! Love you lots!

Sheryl said...

Thinking of you today and wishing you GOOD LUCK!!

tomboyknits said...

Sending hugs your way!! :)