Monday, January 02, 2006

2oo5 in Review

I found this today on someone's blog. I thought, I never do anything fun over here in journey land. Why not?

1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
Became a menopausal woman
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I try really yard. Of course I had to make some.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, many online friends. :)
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes, a good family friend.
5. What countries did you visit?
Jamaica
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
Ha! Easy, a baby.
7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
November 4th, I turned the big 30!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Staying strong!
9. What was your biggest failure?
Jealousy
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Lots of illness, endometriosis
11. What was the best thing you bought?
iPod and Mattress Genie
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Trent for taking care of me or at least ignoring my stupid moods.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Mine
14. Where did most of your money go?
My health
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Turning 30 and partying like a ROCKSTAR!
16. What song will always remind you of 2005?
Hollaback Girl
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: happier or sadder?
A little of both
thinner or fatter?
Fatter.
richer or poorer?
Little richer, not much.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Reading
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Drinking
20. How did you spend Christmas?
With my family.
21. How many one-night stands?
Nope, just good ole Grumps
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Grey's Anatomy and Prison Break
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No
24. What was the best book you read?
I really don't remember.
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Rent
26. What did you want and get?
Lots of support
27. What was your favorite film of this year?
The Chronicles of Narnia
28. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Toured wineries in a limo with my closest friends. 30!!!
29. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
To not to have been 'sick' and to be med free
30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
Add a little sass with the shoes
31. What kept you sane?
Small Group, Wednesday Night's and my online groups
32. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
No one this year.
33. What political issue stirred you the most?
lack support
34. Who did you miss?
Iris
35. Who was the best new person you met?
Olga Holliday
36. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005:
It is all about God and His timing. With His timing when it is not yours, you learn to grow and live in compassion.
37. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
I'll praise you in this storm
And I will lift my hands
For You are who You are
No matter where I am
Every tear I've cried
You hold in Your hand
You never left my side
And thought my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm
38. What was your drink of choice?
Strawberry margaritas and champagne


For some reason this survey was missing 3 questions in the middle. It made the numbers off. I couldn't have that. I added one more question to make it even. HA!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Sunny, I loved this. You are so honest. I think I'm going to make a little "2005 Year In Review" scrapbook for myself with my answers to these questions. Thanks.