Tuesday, January 03, 2006

My Shifting Weight

I got on the scale this morning for the first time in weeks. I am starting my weight loss with Weight Watchers and work out with Tae Bo today. I assumed that I would have really gained the weight since my clothes don't fit at all.

NOPE! I mean I have gained a little since I started being lazy and bad. But I really didn't gain weight. It all just shifted. I know I have talked about how the hormones and Lupron have been so bad. This is proof. My body is not the same.

Maybe Tae Bo today will do something about the shift and just shift it back for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've done WW twice, and found it to be a really good program. As long as you stick with it, and really keep track of the pts, it does work. It's really just an organized form of portion control. And if you can bear it, only get on the scale ONCE A WEEK! It makes it better, somehow. Good luck!