Thursday, March 23, 2006

Another Angel

Another angel is in heaven.

Today another angel entered heaven. It's mommy and daddy were left here on earth. Their hearts are just so sad.

My friend I wish there were words to comfort you. Words to take away your pain. I wish a wipe of a hand could make all of this over, go away. There is nothing anyone can do. I just wish you didn't have to hurt. I wish you didn't have to experience despair. It is an ugly thing.

Rest in God's arms tonight. Rest in His strength. Curl up in His lap and sleep in His peace. Let Him carry your load. Let Him take away your pain.

Just remember, you are not alone, even if you feel like you are.

I love you!

1 comment:

Jo said...

"Jesus has a rocking chair, and He holds that precious baby, with oh such tender care. He takes the place of mom and dad, He's the greatest parent a child could have. Don't worry 'bout the children there, cause Jesus has a rocking chair"
My prayers for your friend and their angel in heaven.