Saturday, November 18, 2006

You Are a Champion!

This was my email devotion that I got yesterday. I just now read it. God must have wrote it Himself.

Today's Scripture

"But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, 'With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.'" (Matthew 19:26)

Conquerors don't give up when they lose ground. They march forward with confidence knowing that they will claim victory. It should be the same with us in our daily lives. The Bible says you don't have to worry – you are an overcomer in Christ! The Holy Spirit lives in you and is fighting your spiritual battles for you. As soon as you kneel to pray, the tide of the battle can turn! That's why the Scriptures say over and over again that you can overcome anything. You are more than conquerors in Jesus Christ! You can claim victory through Him today!

A Prayer for Today

God, thank You for Your Holy Spirit, who is fighting my battles for me. Give me the faith to hold on to Your promises and claim victory in Your Name. Instead of worrying, I will be calm and victorious in You! In Jesus' Name. Amen.

No comments: