Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Another One Bites the Dust!

Yesterday was a good day full of hope. Today was a day of fighting the blue SOOOO bad!!!

My temperature took a nice drop. Then spot joined it all.

I had a couple of mini breakdowns in the shower and on the way to work. I was very hopeful this month. I was really walking in faith and trusting. I was reminded again was I trusting TODAY? I had to check myself again.

It is just so hard each month. The 2 week wait is full of hope. Aunt Flow brings such pain and heartache and the desire to just quit. The rollercoaster is killing me. What do I do next?

Tonight I just want to crawl in a hole and stay. We all know that I will be up and on my faith game tomorrow but tonight I am low and tired and wanting to quit.

Sorrow comes at night but JOY comes in the morning. I need some joy to push me forward tomorrow. I just am not sure my heart can take any more.

3 comments:

Iris said...

Sending you showers of joy. Hope they reach you across the miles.

Arutunian family said...

Hi Sunny, I just wanted to send you hugs. I know exactly how you feel. Keep you chin up and your head held high. That's all you can do. I know, easier said than done. - Julie

kellg said...

Sunny -- you're so inspirational -- planned/limited depression -- I think that's wonderful! We do have to let ourselves grieve every once in a while or we will go CRAZY! Sorry that AF found you. Mercy Me lyrics have been helping me recently too -- "Hold Fast" and some others I can't remember right now. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.