Saturday, November 04, 2006

A New Year

Happy Birthday to me today! I was dreading today but God has given me hope for this year.

I have wanted to blog about my time with God this week but have been too busy to do much. I will have to find some time soon to share with you what He has been speaking to me. TRUST is the major word in it all, right along with GOD!!!

I also thought I would share with you my BIG birthday surprise. Thursday Grumps had the day off and wanted to come meet my kids. During the day D and I were planning a time to party that night. Grumps was TOTALLY ugly about it all. I just didn't get why he was being so mean.

I was waiting for Grumps to arrive in my classroom. I kept watching out my window. I finally see him with flowers and a woman. I thought that she looked a little like my mom but knew that couldn't be. There's a knock at my door and when I opened it there stood my MOM! She had flown up here for my birthday. I was totally shocked and surprised. What a wonderful birthday surprise!

So here's to getting older and a new year!!!!

11 comments:

Curly said...

What a great surprise. Tell your mom that I say, "Helloooooo!" Happy Birthday!

Alli and Frankie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!

Iris said...

Love the surprise! Have an amazing day!

seattlegal said...

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sunny! That was such a sweet surprise for you from your husband and your mom.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday sweet sunny
happy birthday to youuuuuuuu

may your dreams be realised this year.

Sunny said...

Thank you girls! We had a wonderful day!!! As a friend reminded me, I am thirty-one-derful today!!!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Happy birthday! What a great surprise.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, babycakes!!!

GLouise said...

Happy Birthday! What a special surprise. I would have totally cried!

Jo said...

whoohoo! Happy birthday!!
What a sweet surprise for your birthday!!