Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Today

I haven't been hiding. I haven't been blue. I have been way too busy trying to keep my mind off the two week wait.

Yes, the time is here to scream at my mind to SHUT UP!!!! I will spare you with all the details of what I have been thinking. Same ole same ole.

Today I HAD to have Five Guys for supper. I had to have a hot dog and fries. I ate ALL of it, well not quite all of the fries but if you know Five Guys you know that eating all the fries will kill you. It felt good to eat that dinner. It felt good not to think about the pounds or the gut or my pants not fitting. It just felt good to eat. I have no idea where this is going. HA!

Grumps is out of town for the week. I am booked every day. I guess it is my way of not thinking about my test day. Not thinking about AF. Not thinking about failing. Just NOT THINKING!!!

It has felt so good not to be blue. It has felt wonderful to push the blue thoughts fast away. I don't want to get blue again. But I feel it creeping up on me with every passing day and every day getting closer to Aunt Flow.

BUT TODAY life is good and sunny and full of hope and faith and God's grace!!!

2 comments:

Iris said...

Sooo good that you've had blue-less days for a while. Praying that the good days will continue. Fly that flag!! Love you!

Alli and Frankie said...

Glad you had a good day - I don't know what Five Guys is but now my mouth is watering like crazy for some french fries! :)