Saturday, December 09, 2006

I Love My Grumps

This weekend isn't my favorite weekend. Neither is this month these days. Nothing new there. I needed something to help make me feel better. I tried the hot dog from Five Guys along with the fries. It just made me feel sick. I tried the wine which only gave me a headache. I decided I needed something sweet.

Grumps called on his way home from work. I told him that I wanted some ice cream. He didn't even hesitate. He said, "What kind?" What, Grumps offered to stop and get my ice cream? If you know Grumps you know that he NEVER does things like that.

My ice cream of choice tonight....

New York Super Fudge Chunk of course!

Not only did he pick it up, he brought me a bowl in bed. I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!! I love him even more for going downstairs to watch hockey and give me my space.

7 comments:

Iris said...

Wow! He did good!!

Big Pissy said...

Awwww....that's so sweet! :)

southern peach said...

Yay for Grumps! You are in my prayers Sunny :)

southern peach said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jo said...

Ok he totally rocks!!! That's seriously the best. I can't believe he left you alone. My hubs never seems to catch on. LOL

Hopeful Mother said...

How sweet! Just what you needed!

Anonymous said...

It feels so wonderful when they get it right! Good going, Grumps.

I must try the New York Super Fudge Chunk.