Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Morning Cure

For the past 4 days I have gotten up to exercise. I decided that all I needed to do was quit hitting the snooze and playing on my computer and get up 10 minutes earlier. I can't believe how much better I feel in the morning. I don't have that hang over feeling from not sleeping well. I actually have energy.

I decided that I wasn't happy with how my body looked. All I did was complain about it. Grumps got very tired of hearing about it. SOOOOO after watching Sarah Jessica Parker look so good in Failure to Launch I knew I needed to take charge of something.

My chart is not going anywhere. My Aunt Flow might never show again. I have to turn things around somewhere. No more old woman body! I want my old body back.

5 comments:

Jennie said...

I hope you get your old body back too only new and improved with snazzier accessories!

only what is this "earlier" thing you speak of?

Sunny said...

You are so funny!!! Well I didn't get up on Thursday or Friday but did get in a walk in the afternoon.

It is amazing how much better I feel in the morning after excercising.

I like the snazzier accessories part!!!

Mel said...

I need to do the same thing and get off my duff to et back into shape too. You are an inspriation.

southern peach said...

You go girl! I need you to rub off on me!!! he he
Belly factor needs to cease, but without exercise factored in I dunno....

Sunny said...

Come on Peach you got this! You can do this with no problem!!! Well today I sucked and ate bad and drank bad but I AM on vacation.

Get up just a little bit earlier and do something. I promise you will curse me while you do it but love when afterwards.

HA!