Monday, September 01, 2008

Cluck cluck cluck

That would be the sound that should be coming out of my mouth. Yep I am a hen. Now my friend says I am equal to a teenage egg donor. Here is the update.

They retrieved 31 eggs. There were more but my endo was blocking them. 28 were mature. 19 fertilized.

I have drank SO MUCH gatorade to stop any swelling. It has worked but man I don't want to drink anymore of it ever again. I also ate more steak than a person should eat.

As of today we will be transferring on Wednesday. We will transfer 2 embies at day 5. DAY 5! I am praying there is something there by then. I know there will be. Today I had 5 at 8 cells. Then we go down from there.

Tomorrow is the first day of school. I am happy I get to great my students at the door instead of a substitute. Now for Wednesday and Thursday I will be on bedrest relying on my girls since Grumps is out of town.

What I need from you? PRAYERS!!!! I really want this to work. I know we all want ivf to work for us but I am just not sure I can do this again.

By the way, I haven't forgotten about the all about me questions. Maybe I will begin working on it while on bedrest.

23 comments:

Melissa said...

Praying, praying, praying!

Have a great first day of school!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Hooray for you! Those are terrific numbers! I'll be praying!

Leah said...

You bet your bippy I'll be praying for my favorite hen. :-) I can't believe you made so many freakin' eggs. Wowza.

If you need anything while Grumps is gone, please don't hesitate to ask. I don't care how far away you live, I'm there for you.

deanna said...

Thinking of you, and so excited about those wonderful numbers!!!

Christy said...

Wow! You little overachieving hen! I'm so happy for you, and happy for you that you get to greet your students tomorrow. Have a wonderful transfer and bedrest. I'll be holding good thoughts, and saying lots of prayers, for you.

DD said...

That is an awesome fert report and I can only imagine how excited and truly hopeful we all are for you.

Rose said...

AMAZING! I can't wait to hear more!

PCOSMama said...

Wow, that's awesome! I'll definitely say some extra prayers for you!

Jendeis said...

You are an egg-producing rock star, girl!! Will be thinking of you so much this week - hoping and praying that everything goes well.

If there's anything I can do, run to the store or whatever, let me know. Us NoVA girls gotta stick together! :)

Lori said...

Praying hard! I have hope for you!!!!

Mindy said...

Awesome stats so far -- I'm so excited for you. Hope the first day of school goes well for you, and I'll be thinking about you on Wednesday. Will be keeping everything crossed!

LJ said...

Check you out!!! I got my prayers for you!

Meghan said...

Great numbers and report!! I'll be thinking and praying for you and like the other local ladies said, just let us know if you need anything while Grumps is out of town

oh...and good luck with the first day back ;)

Monica said...

I will be praying and lighting candles, and hoping for miracles for you, Sunny.

Shelby said...

Awesome fert report!!! Wow! Good luck, I'll be sending so many positive thoughts your way!!

Twice Blessed said...

WOW..yeah for you! Day 5 transfer is great girl. Am praying for you Sunny. Big hug..

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!

That is awesome news.

Praying!

AwkwardMoments said...

Good Luck Sunny!

Amy said...

Thinking of you!

Helene said...

I am praying for you, good luck with your transfer today!

Big Pissy said...

I will DEFINITELY be thinking of you! :)

Ms. Perky said...

I'm thinking of you; I hope everything went well for you yesterday

The Poor Barn Mom said...

Woah! You're an egg maCHINE! That's great news!

I'm crossing all my crossables for you. This time I KNOW it's going to work for you. I just know it.