Friday, December 09, 2005

Femhrt: My hormones

Last night I had to open my second pack of hormones. I have two more packs to go.

As I was opening my new pack I saw the side effect sheet. Of course I opened it and looked. Yes, I know that it just causes you to become a Hypochondriac. But I couldn't resist.

I have found out why I am fat. HA! Water gain! The hormones cause sever water gain. I know, I am not eating all that healthy and I for sure am not exercising. I can at least let my self feel better with the water gain option.

4 comments:

Jay said...

Hormones can do evil and wicked things to ones body. Just think, every day you're getting closer. (((hug)))

Sunny said...

:) I know!!! Thanks super much for checking on me!

snapshots said...

...reading those papers sometimes makes things worse...but sometimes it helps make sense of things...like the water gain. When I get sick of my side-effects from my meds I just keep reminding myself that they are better than the other alternative.

Sunny said...

For sure!