Friday, December 16, 2005

Infertility Everywhere #2

The other day I was in the office at work thanking my principal and AP for letting us wear jeans. I told them how I needed to go and buy a jeans for this special day since I look awful in mine. I then said that it is because of the hormones and stupid menapausal drug. My principal says, "Lupron?"

I was shocked! I had a feeling that she had maybe had infertility problem since she had a little girl and was older. But it could have been because of her career. I was right with my first thought. She tried for 6 years to have a baby. She had endometriosis and fibroids. She had been on Lupron. None of that worked for her. Finally she did IVF. She was blessed with the most precious little girl.

Her words of wisdom for me were, NEVER GIVE UP! It is worth all the pain and trails.

Her kind words and caring eyes gave me hope! I am near the end. I will not give up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it the best when you make a connection like that? You realize that you're less alone than you really are, and that there could be light at the end of the tunnel.

Jo said...

That's excellent advice Sunny. Never give up. (((hug)))
Everytime I look at my two boys I'm aware of the 8 yrs it took to bring them here. Keep strong girl!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you've found someone who knows what your going through at work, it does help to know it works and to not give up. fingers crossed as always for you.