Thursday, October 27, 2005

Eating

I have never loved food more than I do right now in my life. I have also never eaten food the way I have lately to make me happy. I guess it is pretty sad but I eat like I just don't care.

I used to way a lot more not too long ago. I worked really hard to get it off. I kept it off and was very fit up until we started trying to conceive. Then food became my comfort, my happy when life just stunk.

This summer I ate and drank like food didn't have fat and calories that stick right on those unpleasant places. It was so bad that I couldn't fit into my work clothes. I had to go on a shopping spree the night before I went back to school. I hated my body then. So disappointing. I got off that little weight that made my clothes uncomfortable. Now I just eat like I don't care. I really love it. I am aware of what I eat but it is just more fun to eat and drink and be merry.

Tonight I celebrated that tomorrow is Friday. I had 3 martinis, a salad with loads of dressing and salmon, 8 layer dip, and the night is still young. HA! There is almost nothing better than eating to put a smile on your face.

What is the one food that just makes all the bad seem faraway?

No comments: