Thursday, November 03, 2005

I HATE!!!

I hate calling the doctor with a question and not hearing back from them until way after they have closed.

I hate when you do call them they aren't open.

I hate that when you call them back and they should be open and they still aren't!

I hate making phone calls anyway, much less leaving a message for all to hear about your hoohoo with green water coming out of it as my students are coming into my classroom.

I hate wearing panty liners because of the green goop!

I hate the green goop that looks, feels, and smells just not so fresh. (sorry for the TMI, well not really.)

I hate thinking that my insides are rotting and no one cares. Boy am I on a roll and getting quite dramatic!

I hate anything to do with my hoohoo!!!

Any other hates?

No comments: