Tuesday, November 08, 2005

My Year

I am now 30! I can't believe how time has flown by! I remember my 7th birthday that I had at Chucky Cheese. I remember my 13th. My parents gave me this HUGE bash! I remember turning 16 and being able to go out on dates without another couple. I remember my 20th and getting a basket of gifts from my mom. I remember last years hoping that I would get my BFP before I turned 30.

Now here I am 30 and my life goals haven't exactly all been accomplished. I have had a lot of reflecting time. Some of this time has been a nice little pity party. The other bit of time has been how I can make this year great.

I have decided to declare this year MY YEAR! My 30th year of my life is MY YEAR! I am taking charge! I WILL get my BFP! I WILL have my little miracle! I WILL celebrate life! I know, you might say that I am putting myself out there for more disappointment. NOPE, I am taking over and demanding a few things!

Anyone else want to join me?

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

I'm right there with ya babe!! Our 30's are going to be our BEST years!!!