Sunday, September 24, 2006

Alone Time

I took some time today to just be me and be alone. I skipped church. I needed to not be around people.

Last week I was out after work every night. Yesterday I was gone most of the day and night. In fact yesterday I woke up with a very heavy heart. I didn't want to get out of bed. I didn't have a choice and am glad I did get out but knew that I needed today to just be.

I busyed myself with a book, nap and tv time. I waited late into the day to shower. I put on clean pjs and got right back into bed. I plan to have a very quiet week. I need to get my mind prepared for the egg drop and the sperm launch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sometimes find that either being totally busy, or alternatly, totally uninvolved, can be the best way to deal with (or avoid, in my case many times) a tough situation. It's good you know what works for you.