Wednesday, August 16, 2006

So Blessed

I am so blessed to have friends who totally know how to carry someone in a really hard time. It is amazing how each person has hit perfectly on a need without even knowing it. I don't even know how to thank them all. They have blessed our lives more than words.

We have received flowers, cards, emails, phone calls, wine, visits, food, and more.

I know it is hard coming up to a house where you just aren't sure what you will find inside during a really tough time. I have been the one on the other side of the door before. Your stomach is in knots. You are so nervous. But now that I am on the other side of the door, to open it and see my friends with open arms has been such a healing and blessing to us.

There have been days where all I wanted to do was hide forever in my room. Because my friends love me so much they haven't let me do that. They have walked with us during a very dark time in our lives. THANK YOU for being there.

There are just too many to name but you know who you are. We love you and thank God for you!

3 comments:

hot lips said...

That room is still going to be a nursery. I know it is sad, but temporary. I'll be naming your baby before you know it.

Big Pissy said...

Just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you, sweetie.

Anonymous said...

You are loved so very, very much. Can't help thinking about the song that goes, "Don't you know? You got me and Jesus."

Tally, FL